2. How many books have you read so far? I have read two, but I haven’t finished either one yet.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am looking forward to finishing Graveminder and listening to the last bit of Jenna Fox.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Only to let my husband know that I would be holed up all day with the books. 🙂
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I haven’t really had any interruptions outside of hunger. I spent the morning being productive, but I was listening to an audiobook the whole time so that wasn’t really a distraction.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? It always surprises me how quickly it flies by. Also, how much of a distraction Twitter is proving to be. 😉
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I can’t think of anything at the moment.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Hmm. I am seriously lacking in answers right now.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Surprisingly, no.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I am really discovering how useful audiobooks are proving to be. I was up and about most of the morning, which I think has really helped my energy levels as I haven’t been sitting on my bum for twelve hours, only about six. 😉
picture proof of my bookclub reading buddy.