The Read-a-thon is here!!! Per usual, the intro meme:
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
-I am reading from cactusland, AZ.
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to reading?
-I actually didn’t make a stack this time. However, I am really looking forward to diving into Garden Spells for a re-read.
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
-Chips and Whole Foods handmade guacamole.
4. Tell us a little about yourself!
-I’ve been on a pie kick this month, baking from my beloved Vegan Pie in the Sky. And I’ve made pie dough from scratch for the first time ever. Pie’s I’ve made: blackberry-strawberry pie, brownie bottom peanut butter cheesecake, cafe mocha cheesecake.
-I turn 31 in five days. To celebrate one of my closest girlfriends will be visiting me from Texas. 😀
-Usually I am prepared with snacks, book stacks, and I cheerlead, and host a mini-challenge. However, I ate most of the snacks already before today arrived, I don’t have a stack of books, and I didn’t get to the signups in time. I am totally winging it today and shall revel in that.
5. If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first readathon, what are you most looking forward to?
-I’ve been readathon-ing for four years now. Last readathon, I discovered readathon on twitter, which was a LOT of fun but did take a lot of time from reading. I am going to limit my computer time. Also, since I don’t have a stack of library books, I’m going to read from my own shelves, and my Kindle. I am looking forward to taking a lax approach this time around. I don’t even think I will track my stats throughout.