It’s readathon time!!!
I’m getting a late start today at the top of hour 9. This is the first time ever in the whole history of readathons that I haven’t been up at the crack of dawn ready to start at the top of hour 1. But hey, I’m here now. I’ve got my cup of ginger tea, my book, and some good cloudy weather to keep me company. I may even go sit on the porch for a bit.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Dallas, TX. Particularly Bishop Arts.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The second Anna Dressed in Blood book.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
hummus with crackers, zucchini, and cucumbers.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
1. I recently moved back to my home state of TX from Phoenix, AZ.
2. I went out to a dance club yesterday to celebrate my neighbor’s birthday. I may or may not be hugely intimidated by dance clubs. However, I had the BEST time and I even danced. 🙂
3. I am taking an online course called Cultivating Courage. It is 30 days of being brave.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Today I have no plans. I’m not starting on time, I don’t have books planned. I have actual cooked food in the house instead of a ton of snacks. I am going to read and stop reading at my leisure.